The high quality of our presentations are part of the reason that our attendees gain so much from the OTM Users Conference. Are you interested in sharing your expertise? Submit a proposal to present at this key industry event.
Here are a few guidelines for prospective presenters:
- The conference team is looking for presentations that touch on functional and technical OTM and GTM topics.
- Presentations should only take 50 minutes, including Q&A, so make sure that your proposed topic can be covered within that time frame.
- This year, OTM SIG will be adding a few 75 minute sessions to the agenda. Please indicate on the submission form if you think your presentation can or should be extended.
- Are you looking for a few examples of past presentations? .
And here are a few practical details:
- The submission portal for papers opens February 15, 2016.
- The submission deadline is March 28, 2016.
- The conference team will review all proposals and send final decisions by
- The main presenter for each accepted paper receives a complimentary conference registration.
If you’ve read through the guidelines and practical information, and have formulated your presentation proposal, it’s time to submit.