Terms and Conditions
- OTM SIG recognizes that you care about the personal information that is held about you and how that is used.
- These Terms and Conditions applies to all personal data, submitted by you, to the OTM SIG web site.
- By registering to OTM SIG you need to submit a chosen name and contact information, more specifically an e-mail address. No extremely personal information, such as Social Security or Credit Card numbers are stored by us.
- OTM SIG also stores and reads cookies to and from your computer. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our forums and general website features to recognize your browser for when you return to this web site. By using this website, you agree that both the webserver, and any trusted 3rd party we chose, such as advertising networks, may place a tracking cookie on your machine and access it at any time during your session. In general, cookies are safe and are not a security issue when being used from ‘trusted’ internet sites, such as OTM SIG. For information on how to manage cookies in your browser, please visit AboutCookies.org
- OTM SIG will not sell, transmit or distribute any data held without your prior permission or consent, unless required to do so under relevant United States legislation.
- You have a legal right for the personal information held at OTM SIG to be updated if it is incorrect or deleted if you choose. Most of this can be done by editing your Profile in the top bar. If you are having issues with this, please contact us if you need help.
- OTM SIG will take all reasonable effort to ensure that all personal information about you submitted is maintained secure on our server. However, we make no warranty to this.